Image Map

Wednesday 23 July 2014

My Eyebrow Routine

Assalamu'alaikum sistahs! Today I am going to be doing my eyebrow routine as I get complimented a lot on the way I do my eyebrows so I thought I should share it with you beauties. So, I do my own eyebrows as I prefer it more than having someone else do my eyebrows because I get full control over what I am doing and I get to choose how much hair I remove and what shape I want. I do them slightly thin. I do my eyebrows once a week but if I have any hairs that make my eyebrows look out of shape I remove that. Then I outline my eyebrows with the Yardley Eyebrow pencil in Black 01 which is the best eyebrow pencil ever... no joke! Its probably one of my favourite makeup items ever! Its so pigmented and does the job perfectly. The shade also matches my eyebrow colour perfectly. The pencil is so small now because I have used it so much. Then I fill in my eyebrows with the kiss and makeup eye and lip palette from Debenhams. I use the darkest shade in the palette which as you can see is the far right colour. It is super pigmented and my matches my eyebrow colour perfectly. I just use the angled eyeliner brush to apply it. A dupe to this exact shade would be Bobbi Brown in Espresso. Then I use the MAC studio finish conceal to clear up any mess created and give that perfect eyebrow shape. My concealer is in the shade NW25 and I just use the lip brush to apply it. Then I do the rest of my makeup as I start off with my eyebrows first. What products do you use?