Image Map

Sunday 13 July 2014

What's In My Bag | 2014


Assalamu'alaikum sistahs! Today I am going to do a post on what I carry in my bag. I personally don't like carrying around bags because its so much work and I am lazy but bags are a great way to spice up your outfit and useful for carrying around essentials. This is a small clutch style bag from River Island as I hate carrying oversized bags especially because I am a small person and it hides me. River Island have some great handbags. Anyway, obviously you want to carry a purse inside to carry your money and credit cards etc. I carry earphones as it is very useful for when you go out and you feel like watching a video or listening to Qur'an. And us ladies as hijabis we need our hijab pins for emergencies so I carry a spare pack with me. I need some of the basics like moisturizing cream, lip balm stuff and tissues. Oh and I have this little tub of vaseline which is soo cute its unbelievable, my mum got it on holiday. You need hand gel to kill the bacteria after touching something or if you are out to eat, using this stuff is helpful. And lastly, a pack of gum just to be sure my breath smells nice all the time. That's it really, pretty boring but thats what I carry in my bag. What else do you carry?